Our grooming service is ideal for people that do not wear makeup but want to ensure they look their best in their wedding photos.
- Preparation of the skin
- Treatment of dry or problem areas
- Concealing spots, dark eye circles and injuries
- Mattefying shiny or oily areas
- Neatening of brows and facial hair (shaving not included)
- Ensuring skin looks clean and fresh
- Lip treatment
- Creating consistent skin tone
- Redness concealing
- Basic hairstyling
- Soft definition of the eyes
Katie Saarikko is an ally to the LGBTQI* community. For the purposes of search engine optimisation, men and women has been used through out this website however we understand that gender is diverse.
WHY WEDDING GROOMING?
When you are spending a lot of money on photographs that will become a keepsake, grooming is an important service to consider.
Grooming is a unique style of makeup that is applied in a way that makes it almost invisible. Dark eye circles, dull skin, redness in the face and pimples are the focus when performing a grooming application.
Oily or shiny areas are made matte to ensure they do not create hotspots in the photographs.
- Grooming at studio: $50 (located in Spence)
- Grooming mobile service: $60 (minimum 2 people)
Grooming takes about 20 minutes per person.