MAKEUP & HAIR PRICE LIST
EVENT & BRIDAL MAKEUP Canberra
- Bridal makeup in studio: $100 (per person)
- Bridal makeup mobile: $110 (minimum 2 people)
- Bridal trial: $110 (at my studio)
- Airbrush makeup: $120
Hair & MAKEUP SERVICES CANBERRA
- Bridal Hair and Makeup: $180 (mobile)
- Hair styling in studio: $80
- Hair styling mobile: $90 (minimum 2 people)
(does not include blow drying)
COMMERCIAL | FILM & TV RATE CARD
- $90 per hour (2 hour minimum) OR
- Half day $320 (4 hours at $80)
- Full day $560 (8 hours at $70)
- One on One Lessons: $120 per hour
- 100% Fresh - Personal Use Makeup Class: $150 (5 hour workshop)
- Lash Out - Learn to apply your false lashes: $60 (3 hour workshop)
- Hens Party Makeup Lesson: $100 per person (minimum 5 people)
- Group lessons: Can be catered to any budget
See Glow Again for upcoming group workshops.
Travel fees: Request a quote (charged at 66 cents per KM from Canberra)
Prices include false lashes and enhanced Asian eyelid services.
Touch up kits are available please ask.
Email: email@example.com or text/phone: 0466 577 051
FILM, TV & THEATRE
Corporate: $90 per hour (2 hour minimum)
Non-corporate film/tv: $70 per hour (2 hour minimum)
Theatre hair and makeup: $180 per talent
Male grooming: $90 per hour
OR discounted bulk rates, please get in touch for a quote.
Special FX hourly: $100 (plus purchase of extra products)
Discounts may apply to low budget operations. Get in touch!
Non-commercial rates by quote only.
SPECIAL FX & FANTASY
Special FX and Fantasy base rate: $120 (plus purchase of extra products)
OR discounted bulk rates for events, please get in touch for a quote.
Portrait & Glamour makeup: $120 per face (mobile service with touch ups for shoot)
Industry rates: Please get in touch for a quote
Portrait & Glamour makeup at my studio no touch ups: $100
Portrait & Glamour makeup with simple hair styling: $180 per person
Contact Katie for all enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org | 0466 577 051
Katie accepts payment via direct debit, credit card (online) and cash.
For special event and personal bookings - Minimum 50% appointment retainer must be made in advance, appointment time cannot be held until received. Remaining amount can be paid in cash on the day.
Bookings via company or organisation - Invoice will be sent to your company.
See the Terms & Conditions for bookings, cancellations and re-scheduling terms.