Katie Saarikko creates natural, radiant bridal makeup looks that enhance your features and make you glow for your big day.
Using only long lasting, professional makeup products, Katie will design a bridal makeup look to suit you and your style. Ultra comfortable human hair false lashes are included in the price of all makeup services, and will be tailored and applied to suit your eye shape.
All skin tones, ages and genders are catered for with expert skin colour matching for your foundation and colour selection to suit each person.
For large bridal parties of 6+ people, a second makeup artist can be arranged to get your group ready quicker. Grooming is available for people that prefer to look like they are not wearing makeup, but want to look fresh and tidy for photos. Same sex marriages and gay weddings are welcomed by Katie whom is a LGTQBI* ally.
Bridal makeup may include:
- Makeup trials
- Skin preparation, priming and treatment for beautiful finish
- Airbrush foundation
- Concealing and camoflage
- Décolletage and shoulder area
- Eyeshadow to open and lift your eyes
- Contouring, highlighting to add dimension to the face
- Creating radiance and glow while maintaining the look of real skin
- False lash application
- Brow filling to frame your eyes
- Lipstick colour mixing to find your perfect shade
- Eyelid taping to create double lids or lifts
- Setting spray for longevity
TOUCH UP KITS
Katie stocks the Shanghai Suzy range of lipsticks in the perfect colours to suit your bridal look. They are available for purchase for $19.95 either at your appointment or pre-purchase through the website. You can also purchase oil blotting papers to touch up during your event.
- Bridal makeup in studio: $100 (per person)
- Bridal makeup mobile: $110 (minimum 2 people)
- Bridal trial: $110 (at my studio in Spence)
- Grooming in studio: $50 (per person, at my studio in Spence)
- Grooming mobile: $60 (minimum 2 people)
- Airbrush makeup: $120
- Touch up kits: $25 (includes full size Shanghai Suzy lipstick and oil blotting papers)
Travel fees: Request a quote (charged at 66 cents per KM from Canberra)
Touch up kits are available please ask (full size lipstick and oil blotting papers).
Late fees: Late fee of $40 per hour may be applied if your party is late causing the booking to run over time.
MAKING AND SECURING BOOKINGS
To secure your booking on a particular date you are required to pay a non-refundable 50% holding fee of the total booking cost. This fee goes towards your final fee on the day and is a retainer to ensure that your date is kept free for you. Your booking is not confirmed until this fee has been paid. Occasionally the makeup artist will not request the retainer fee until someone else has requests that date, but you will be informed.
You will receive an invoice for the amount and can pay by bank transfer or credit card. The remaining fee must be paid up in full prior to or on the day. Bank transfer on the day is not acceptable as payment will not clear until after the appointment.
RECOMMENDED HAIR STYLISTS
Due to the time it takes to complete a makeup (1 hour per person) hair styling services are not offered for weddings or bridal parties. We suggest that you book a mobile hair stylist to work along side the makeup artist to get you ready. Alternatively you can book into a hair salon and makeup can be performed there (with their permission) or at the location you are getting ready.
Highly recommended hair stylists: